Paginate after: This setting turns on paginated
returns, with the maximum number chosen displayed for each page
- If left blank, the page will display all entries in the
- If defined, a button labeled Next will appear at the bottom of
the list on the first page. The subsequent pages will also include
a Previous button until the final page of entries.
Exclude current page: Do not display any entries that
link to the page on which the list is shown (optional).
Enable scheduling: Select to enable shared content
- Scheduling can be used to automatically change the content in a
list over time.
- When scheduling is enabled, only pages whose “Featured
on/off time” (as set in each page’s Page
Properties) will be shown in the list.
- Scheduled lists can be previewed for a given date and time by
right-clicking the list and choosing “Schedule
- Unlike Delayed
Activation or Scheduled
On/Off Time, Featured On/Off Time does not affect the
page’s visibility elsewhere on the site; it is still visible
in navigation or by direct link.
- Pages with “Featured on/off time” set must also be
- Examples of uses for list scheduling:
- Hide an application link after a deadline has passed.
- Switch from one featured image to another in a slideshow each
day (set the start time of one item to the end time of
Host page: Specify on what page of your site you would
like any shared content shown. By default will be the current
Empty message: Choose a suitable message that will
display if the list is currently empty. (In the example shown
above, it will say "Sorry, there is no news today.")