The Content Finder is the left sidebar that appears whenever you
are editing a Web page. It appears on every page created in UBCMS.
You can minimize or maximize the Content Finder by clicking the
small gray arrow fixed within the sidebar’s border.
You can use the Content Finder to access files stored in the
DAM. Here's how:
- Determine what kind of file you seek and click the tab that
corresponds to that file type in the Content Finder.
- For example, if you wish to add a PDF from the DAM, click
the Documents tab on the Content Finder. If you
wish to add an image, click the Images tab on the
- Once you are in the appropriate tab, locate a file that is
stored in the DAM by running a search in the Content Finder's
search bar for any of the following information pertaining to your
- Copyright owner
- Usage terms
- Created with
- Once you have found the file in the Content Finder, click on it
and drag it into the appropriate area of the component editor
- For example, if you are editing the File Download component and
wish to add a PDF, click on the PDF from the Content Finder and
drag it into the area in the component editor.