(1) The top of the Sidekick has five tabs, from left to
- Components: Displays the components
that are available for you to use in building your page.
- Page: Allows you to view and adjust general Page
Properties, plus access general page tools (Copy, Move, Create
a Child Page, Activate/Deactivate, etc).
- Information: Enables you to view the Audit Log of the
most recent modifications or activations for this page. (Also shown
is a Permissions setting, which is not currently enabled.)
- Versioning: Use this tab to Create
or Restore a Version.
- Workflow: Allows you to start a Workflow or Translate.
(In use by some sites.)
(2) The center of the Sidekick, in the Components tab, lists all
components that are available for the type of page you are
(3) The bottom of the Sidekick has five buttons, from
left to right:
- Edit: You are in edit mode if this button's icon is
- Preview: Preview your Web page outside of edit
- Design Mode: Allows you to add more components to your
Sidekick. Specialists, Developers, Site Owners and Unit Web Leaders
have Design Mode on their Sidekicks. Specialists
- Websites: Click this button to be taken to the Website
- Reload: Refresh your webpage without leaving edit