Pages load slowly or incompletely and this error message is
Your browser displays the following error message and pages load
slowly or incompletely. Sometimes reloading the page works.
NS_ERROR_DOM_QUOTA_REACHED: Persistent storage maximum size
We believe this is a rare browser caching issue, related to how
your browser caches data on your computer.
The “storage” in the error message probably refers
to your browser’s “localStorage” or
“offline storage”. Similar to how your browser
routinely stores website cookies, it can also store data, and only
a specific amount per site. And we believe this error message is
generated when that specific limit is reached.
Try completely clearing your browser's cache.
In Firefox, clear localStorage by:
- Click the Menu button (the stacked three lines in the
- Click History.
- Click Clear Recent History.
- In the dialog box, set
- Time Range to Clear to 'Everything'.
- Make sure 'Cookies' is checked.
- Click Clear Now.
In Internet Explorer, clear localStorage by:
- Click the Settings button (spoked wheel in the upper
- Click Safety.
- Click Delete browsing history.
- In the dialog box, make sure 'Cookies' is checked.
- Click Delete.
There is no need to restart your browser or even to reload the
page you are working on, although it would not hurt to do so.