An Event List has future events when all are displayed, but
apparently none when the Future number is set.
This has been observed in quite specific circumstances, where an
Event List was built from another list. (Lists can be built
as stand alone components, or can display another existing list,
usually on another part of your site.)
- An Event List is created using 'Build list using: Advanced
(This list works fine.)
- A second Event List is built, using 'Build list using: Another
- This second list points to the first list, in other words, it
simply displays the same component (perhaps on another page, or
with different additional settings).
- This second list displays future events normally unless the
setting 'Future number' is set (e.g. to "3").
- In the second list, if the 'Future number' setting is used, NO
events are displayed.
If you are not familiar with the locations of these settings in
the Event List component, see the screen ccapturesbelow.
more about the Event List component
We will investigate this issue further.
Meanwhile, the workaround is to use the 'Paginate after'
setting in a similar way. For example, if you wished the list was
limited to three future events, then set pagination for
If you encounter this issue, please contact