After June 3rd, 2015, when a UBCMS Web page is printed, it looks
different than it used to. It now shows partial URLs beside links,
and the page layout is quite different.
On June 3rd, 2015, we adjusted the custom format that is used
when a page is printed from a UBCMS website. This will change the
way the printed page is displayed either in the browser's print
function, or when a visitor use sthe Share-Print component.
The style will adjust your page as follows:
- Left navigation is hidden in print
- Breadcrumbs are prominent in header to give the reader a sense
of where the page "lives" in the site
- Headlines are large and bold
- Any text in the body of a page that has a link on it will print
with the url next to it.
- Collapsible content prints fully expanded
This is now 'normal behavior' for the UBCMS, but we do intend to
further explore this topic and add additional refinements at a
If the new format causes critical problems for your website,
please contact the Help