This tool audits your page for missing Alt Text.
Additional notes for pages loaded in Author,
- The frame should show any images that are on your page. If none are listed, make sure the "cf#/" is removed from the page's URL in your browser's location bar.
- e.g. https://ubcms-author.buffalo.edu/content/www/cmshelp/help/stewardship/legal-considerations.html
- The tool will flag images that are not shown on your published page, such as the placeholder icons loaded for unmodified components, unused parts of Flex Modules, and the gray bars for the Content Optimization Container. To avoid this, switch to Preview Mode.
- The tool will flag images that are part of teasers (e.g. in Lists) regardless of Alt Text associated with the original images on the linked pages. There is no workaround.
- The tool will flag images in the Photo Gallery because these images have no Alt Text. There is no workaround.