(1) The top of the Sidekick has five tabs, from left to right:
- Components: Displays the components that are available for you to use in building your page.
- Page: Allows you to view and adjust general Page Properties, plus access general page tools (Copy, Move, Create a Child Page, Activate/Deactivate, etc).
- Information: Enables you to view the Audit Log of the most recent modifications or activations for this page. (Also shown is a Permissions setting, which is not currently enabled.)
- Versioning: Use this tab to Create or Restore a Version.
- Workflow: Allows you to start a Workflow or Translate. (In use by some sites.)
(2) The center of the Sidekick, in the Components tab, lists all components that are available for the type of page you are editing.
(3) The bottom of the Sidekick has five buttons, from left to right:
- Edit: You are in edit mode if this button's icon is highlighted.
- Preview: Preview your Web page outside of edit mode.
- Design Mode: Allows you to add more components to your Sidekick. Specialists, Developers, Site Owners and Unit Web Leaders have Design Mode on their Sidekicks. Specialists only.
- Websites: Click this button to be taken to the Website Console.
- Reload: Refresh your webpage without leaving edit mode.