Find Digital Assets to add to your webpages.
The Content Finder is the left sidebar that is displayed when you edit a UBCMS page. You can minimize or maximize this sidebar by clicking the small gray arrow within the sidebar’s border (half-way down the window).
You can use the Content Finder to access files stored in the DAM. Here's how:
- Determine what kind of file you seek and click the tab that corresponds to that file type in the Content Finder.
- For example, if you wish to add a PDF from the DAM, click the Documents tab on the Content Finder. If you wish to add an image, click the Images tab on the Content Finder.
- Once you are in the appropriate tab, locate a file that is stored in the DAM by running a search in the Content Finder's search bar for any of the following information pertaining to your file:
- Copyright owner
- Usage terms
- Created with
- Once you have found the file in the Content Finder, click on it and drag it into the appropriate area of the component editor
- For example, if you are editing the File Download component and wish to add a PDF, click on the PDF from the Content Finder and drag it into the area in the component editor.