This interactive version of the Demo Site provides the same
examples as our normal Demo Site, with one big difference. Just
like opening the hood of a car to see the engine, you can open any
of the examples in the site and 'look under the hood' to examine
the settings or even edit the components to explore further. Play
to your hearts content.
This site is located on our Training Server
- Any UB employee or student should be able to log into this
server, but contact the DCT Help
Team if you encounter difficulties.
- Access from off-campus (outside of UB's secure networks)
requires use of Virtual
Private Network (VPN) software.
- See how to set up these components to produce different
- Play around with the components to get a feel for them
- Test how a component reacts to RWD
Leave no trace
We encourage you to change settings but please try to return
things to the way you found them. Someone may be using this site at
the same time you are. The site is reset every morning, but we want
the next visitor to have the same great experience.
Consider making a quick copy
You may find it useful to make a copy of any of the demo pages
so you can do some serious experimentation, without worrying about
undoing your changes. Once you are done, please just delete any new