TIP: When developing your content...
• Make sure your content is written well for the web
• Make sure your content is message-rich
• Perform an editorial review of content for style, tone,
and grammatical/spelling errors. It is critically important that
copy is edited and proofed!
• Check for duplicative content and see if it makes sense
to create is as "shared content".
• Check to see if university-wide shared content can be
•Check links for common sense.
>>Is it valuable content?
>>Will that content be there next year (if not this is a
>>Did you give a proper description so that the user knows
what they are clicking on (and will be motivated to click)?
>>Did you link to the top of the site, stranding your user
or did you link deep enough to place them in a relevant portion of