Root path: (no change, same values used in both
Show subtitle line: (no change, same values used in
Primary items: (new setting)
- Define the number of items to color as primary in the
navigation. The rest receive the secondary color.
- If no value set, defaults to zero (none).
- Be careful when you add new pages, as the number (not the item)
defines where the colors go.
Primary color: (new setting)
- Choose a color to emphasize the main navigational links.
- The color initially underscores the navigational title, then
when clicked, shifts above the title.
- If no color is chosen, gray is used by default.
Secondary color: (new setting)
- Choose a second color to differentiate a separate group of
- This is called a 'color pop', used to provide bit of
personality and differentiation to your site.