Embed an interactive map in your page.
Add the component to the page. There is one tab.
Address: Enter the complete street address or GPS coordinates of a location to align the map; e.g. UB's North Campus is centered at 'Flint Entrance, Amherst, NY 14260' or GPS coordinates '43.001, -78.790'.
Map size: From the dropdown menu, select Large, Medium or Small.
Zoom level: From the dropdown menu, select a value. A lower Zoom level value shows more of the surrounding area.
1. Use UB's Google Map to search for campus buildings:
2. In the floating sidekick, select the building you are seeking (e.g. Crofts Hall).
3. The map will then display your building, with a blue arrow icon.
4. Click the icon and a dialog box will appear.
5. At the top of the dialog box you will see GPS coordinates for that building.