Embed an interactive map in your page.
the component to the page. There is one tab.
Address: Enter the complete street address or GPS
coordinates of a location to align the map; e.g. UB's North Campus
is centered at 'Flint Entrance, Amherst, NY 14260' or GPS
coordinates '43.001, -78.790'.
Map size: From the dropdown menu, select Large,
Medium or Small.
Zoom level: From the dropdown menu, select a value. A
lower Zoom level value shows more of the surrounding
1. Use UB's Google Map to search for campus
2. In the floating sidekick, select the building you are seeking
(e.g. Crofts Hall).
3. The map will then display your building, with a blue arrow
4. Click the icon and a dialog box will appear.
5. At the top of the dialog box you will see GPS coordinates for