Display a horizontal series of teasers to promote key pages on
your site, like a smaller version of the horizontal slide deck.
the component to the page. You will initially see only the List
tab. An additional tab appears after the Build list using
option is chosen.
Add a title and text to describe your Full Width Carousel, plus
a series of links to pages on your site. The linked pages should be
in Shared Content, and built using the Highlight
Template. Each slide will then showcase that page’s title
(which links to the page’s URL), description or introductory
text and main image. YouTube videos will be playable.
Title: Type a descriptive title that will be shown on the
Text: Type a description that will be shown on the
published module. A Rich
Text Editor allows some formating.
Background color: For the new brand, choose between gray
(default) and white.
In old brand, this component has basic functionality and
was not responsive in RWD.
In the new brand, this component is completely reimagined
and has great flexibility in how it can be used.
- It is now optimized for display in RWD. Users on touch screens
will be able to drag to change slides.
- You have options of providing title only, description only, or
title with description.
- Image thumbnails are now squares.
- Works best for 6+ items. If you run fewer, it will have open
space at the end and not look good.
- YouTube videos are playable, provided you use the Shared
Content pages built using the Highlight
- PNG format images will blend with the background color. This is
a natural feature of transparent PNG images.
- Two background colors are provided: gray (default) or