You can copy and paste content from one browser tab to another.
Use the UBCMS Copy and Paste tools for this process.
- Open your source page, and your desired target page in two separate browser tabs.
- Select the component(s) on your source page (browser tab #1).
- Click the Copy tool on the toolbar (don't worry which component's toolbar is displayed).
- Switch to the target page (browser tab #2).
- Select a spot on the target page and click the Paste tool.
- The component(s) should now appear on the source AND target pages.
You can copy multiple components using the Control-click or Group or Shift-click methods. But the process will 'break' if you include a container (e.g. Column Control, Form, or Collapsible Content Container). In that situation, do the process in several steps:
- Select everything up to the container, and paste it to the target page.
- Then for each container, copy each's contents as a group, or for columns, copy each column as a separate group.
- Then select everything after the container and paste that over to the target page.
- Double check it was all copied over cleanly.